Friday, August 6, 2010

This Gives Me a Little Hope

Dr. Oz and Oprah are talking about fibromyalgia! That has to be a good thing, right? So many people don't believe any health info they get unless it comes from Oprah or Dr. Oz, so maybe this will help convince some of those doubters that think this is all in our heads.

You can listen to Dr. Oz's interview with Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum right here and you can click the links listed below to read more short articles by Dr. Oz.

I was hoping for some suggestions of things to try right now because I am dead-ass tired, despite my B-12 and CoQ10 supplementation. But, alas, there wasn't anything of that nature in the articles or the interview. But what listening to the interview and reading the articles did give me is hope. Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum believes there will be a test for fibromyalgia within a few years and that treatments will follow. How great would that be?

Dr. Oz talks about 4 treatments for fibromyalgia here.

There is more about treating fibro here.

And here's a link to Dr. Teitelbaum's book, From Fatigued to Fantastic, right here. I'm going to order it! I'm tired of fatigued.

No comments: